At RAMissing People, our members aim to extend our assistance to anyone in need of guidance as they search for their missing loved one. A large portion of our efforts is going towards the creation of an official Missing Persons’ Guide. The guide will direct and advise those involved on how to conduct all aspects of an effective missing person campaign.
Provided in this Guide will be
- Detailed guidance on creating flyers and posters
- Effective ways to raise awareness and gain community/media involvement
- Conducting civilian foot searches
- Working with police officials and private investigators
- Social Media tips and etiquette
- Discussion of trials and tribulations one may face during a campaign
- Flyer generator – this feature will assist in creating shareable collateral
RAMissing People will provide first-account knowledge of ways to inform the public of missing people (i.e. benefit concerts), as well as efficient ways to raise money in the event a loved one is missing for an extended period of time (i.e. creating t-shirts and bumper stickers).
Our team has been working hard to complete this guide, but we need your help to do so. If you are interested in helping to further our cause, all donations are beneficial to this project.